Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Parisian Pillow Box and Card


Hey, everyone! It's Marla Rizzo and I'm back as a guest designer for the month of April! I'm super excited to share my first project!
I made a shabby chic Parisian gift set which includes a super cute pillow box and a beautiful Paris themed card to go with it.

I just love the pretty pastels in the new Paris paper from Dovecraft. It was perfect for using Gina's Parisian Shape Set pieces.

I distressed the paper and layered it to create a shabby look for the card. I used the, Art Deco Border on the top as well as some beautiful chipboard words from the, 10 words shape set. Top it all off with the beautiful glittered Eiffel Tower from the Parisian shape set and Voila!


I altered this pillow box using cream Laces, a rosette and some vintage doilies. I also used the Mirror and Fleur De Lis, from the Parisian shape set. I used some glitter on them and added a vintage image to the mirror. 
I hope you enjoyed my Paris themed project! Check out the links below!
Hugs, Marla

More Details on my video here

Check out Gina's Store for all the items I used.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...