Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Journey

Hi everyone! Melissa here with a layout for Gina's Designs. This photo was taken near Sequoia National Park in California.
 I love all the curls and swirls on the chipboard. I used that as a theme for the way I decorated it.  After I prepped it with gesso, I put on texture paste in a small area,and twisted pieces of it with a straight pin. I repeated this until the whole thing was covered. I painted with layers of Lindy's Stamp Gang, and topped it with a mixture of  gold perfect pearls and a tiny amount of water. I put crackle paint on one area,which came out a lot darker than the rest of the frame.


Thanks for looking, and I hope you have some scrap time today!

Gina's Designs Products Used:

Other Products:
Papers by Prima,and 
Black flower by Prima
Handmade turquoise ribbon flower, and paper flower
Lindy's Stamp Gang
Tsukineko Chalk Ink
Perfect Pearls
Twinkling H20s
Liquitex Modeling Paste
Prima pearls
Crafter's Workshop Template
Distress Crackle Paint- Clear Rock Candy
Sizzix Tattered Florals, and Tattered Flower Garland
Chinese Lantern from Graphic 45
Yellow Butterflies from Pink Paislee
Birds from Bo Bunny


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...