Friday, March 6, 2015

Gina's Facebook Group March Challenge "Spring Wings"

Hello friends, happy Friday! Today I would like to share my project for our Facebook group challenge.  You can find our group HERE, just request to join and we will be happy to add you!
This month is all about Spring, and DT Member Deann has created this amazing mood board for us
to be inspired from.  I just love the colors!
 

I created this mixed media canvas, and used several of Gina's chipboard pieces.
The new Spring Collage border worked great for the challenge.  I cut it up in several pieces and embossed it in a fun raspberry colour.
I also used the bird scribble frame and painted and embossed it in coordinating colors.
I created some feathers from paper to add texture and dimension and added some cardboard butterflies, metal embellishments and flowers to finish it off.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Gina's Designs Items Used
Spring Collage Border
Scribble Frame Birds

Other Items  Used
Bo Bunny Madeline Paper
Wild Orchid Crafts Flowers
Prima Junkyard Findings
Relique Embossing Powders
13 Arts Paints and Gel Medium
Stampendous Blue Mica Flakes
Wendy Vecchi Embossing Paste

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...