Thursday, January 29, 2015

Snow Angel Layout Featuring The Robin's Nest Product

Hello friends! Today I am sharing my layout with you which features the lovely papers and cut outs from The Robin's Nest.  This is our third year working with the Robin's Nest team and we were super happy to be able to create with this fun set of paper designs.
I chose to do a layout this time as I just loved this Snow Angel Paper!  Gina's garden fairies, snowflakes, and pine tree shape set went really well and kept with in the theme I was going for.
I layered on lots of lovely venise trim and flowers from Kraftsupplies4U, and then tucked in some of the snowflake cut outs we got with our Robin's Nest Papers.
I heat embossed the Fairies with some white and gold powder and then touched up their wings with some silver and gold Silk Acrylic Glazes.  The snowflakes were also heat embossed and then I added some fun Prima Bling to the center of each.
 The pine trees were a lot of fun to make. I used more of the Silks Acrylic Glazes on them in some blue and green tones and then topped them off with some Snow Tex to give a wintery feel.  The lovely lady in the photo above I thought went perfectly with the snow angel theme and I surrounded her with some rosette trim and snowflakes.

I hope you have enjoyed seeing my layout!  I had lots of fun creating with The Robin's Nest Papers, you can check out their site HERE for more information.

Thanks for stopping by!

Gina's Designs Items Used

Other Items Used
Robin's Nest Paper and Cut Outs
Silks Acrylic Glazes
Laces and Flowers from Kraftsupplies4U
Petaloo Flowers
Tim Holtz Rosette Trim & Found Relatives
Snow Tex
Prima Flower Centers
Kaisercraft Acrylic Overlay



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...