Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Vintage Parisian Layout By Donna

Happy Tuesday! Today I'm sharing a vintage Parisian layout. When I saw this photo of the stockings it made me think of Gina's Parisian Shape set. So many cute items!
I used two of the corsets; one with black chalk ink, and left one natural. The darling woman in a hat silhouette is also covered in black chalk ink.

I used the boots from the Miniatures Shape Set - Ladies Choice, colored them black and then added then laces.

The round scalloped element pieces were created by our very own Gina! In the store you will find Punchelements 1 inch Scalloped to make you very own elements.
On the dress form,  I painted it with black chalk ink, and finished with a sheer gold mist.

Gina's Designs Products Used
Punchelements 1inch Scalloped (to make your own element sets!)

Thank you for stopping by today.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...