Saturday, December 13, 2014

Fairy Atc Shrine and Atc

Hi everyone! Melissa here with an ATC shrine and ATC for Gina's Designs. These little shrines really get my imagination going. I had fun adding different things to the top.


To decorate the shrine I first prepped it with gesso. I painted it with Jaquard Lumieres mixed with  White Viva Modeling Cream, to lighten the color. I wanted it to be pinker so I painted on Twinkling H20s. While it was wet I added on some red watercolors. When it was dry I rubbed on some white pearlex powder. I painted the door with silver leaf paint.










Thanks for looking!

Chipboard used:

Other:
Fairies from Prima paper
 A Petaloo and Prima flower
A small part of Prima pearl bling
Jaquard Pearlex Powder
Luminarte Twinkling H20s
Plaid Liquid Silver Leaf Paint
Winton and Lewis Watercolors
Lumiere Acrylic Paint
 Swarovski pointed back crystals, and green flatbacks
Martha Stewart punch
A few small pieces of Vintaj metal
Pressed leaves and some lichens from my yard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...