Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Christmas House by Guest Designer Marla Rizzo

Hi Everyone, Marla here sharing my 2 Story House from Gina's store. I made it into a Christmas theme and I just love how it came out!

I used paper to cover it and some trims and of course lots of Snow Tex to add that just snowed look.
 I altered some items from the "Christmas Shape Set" that Gina has to make a snowman, penguin & Gingerbread man. With the addition of them it turns this little house into a special Christmas Dollhouse.


 Thank you for stopping by today!
Check out my video for all the details! 
Marla Rizzo

~Gina's Designs Products~

Other products:
Craftsupplies1 flowers & Lace
Graphic45 12 days of Christmas paper
Snow Tex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...