Friday, October 17, 2014

Projects by Kim and by Shanna for our October Cross Promotional

Happy Friday Friends!  We have two more fun projects to share today as our month long cross promotional with Gina's Designs and Craftsupplies1 continues.  First up today is Kim to share her latest project. 


Today I would like to share with you my mixed media canvas. I have titled this canvas "Birds of a Feather", as it features the Feathers Shape Set from Gina's Designs and also some amazing items from Craftsupplies1.

I started the canvas with some tissue paper in blue, and some stamps with a feather image in the background. I then mod podged it onto the canvas and added some sprays in matching colors to give more texture to the background.

I used some of the black and silver trim from Craftsupplies1 to mimic a branch shape to have the birds sit on.

I used the new Scribbly Frame  - Birds behind my stamped image of the birds and embossed it in black and teal. I then tucked the feathers in and around the images of the birds and added some beautiful flowers and pearl strands from Craftsupplies1.


 I also used some of the acrylic hearts from Craftsupplies1 to accessorize the piece.  They were the perfect colors of black and teal.
I hope you enjoyed taking a peek at my project today. Don't forget to check out both stores, the links are below! Have a great weekend everyone!

Gina's Designs Items Used
Scribble Frame - Bird (coming soon)

Craftsupplies1 Items Used
Black & Silver Trim
Aqua Flowers
Blue Flowers
White Spray
Blue and Black Acrylic Hearts

Other Items Used
Dina Wakley Scribbly Birds Stamps
Tissue Paper
Hero Arts Feathers Stamps
Rubbermoon Wish Stamp
Lindys' Stamp Gang Embossing Powder
Delta Soy Paint
Stayzon Ink
Color Box Ink
Melissa Francis Washi Tape
Mod Podge


Next up is Shanna with an altered project to share.  I really love the unique and fun fantasy feel!


Hey everyone Shanna here with a new project to share. This month the team has been sharing creations from our cross promotion with Craftsupplies1.

 I had something that was just waiting to be altered and I had yet to play with the Mushroom Shape Set. So I dove in with some fun papers and got to work.


I gave each chipboard piece a coat of gesso. After that the mushrooms got some Lindy's spray and gold rub n buff. 


The butterflies also got a coat of rub n buff. 


I also added some fun flowers, lace, and metal pieces from Craftsupplies1.


Gina's Designs Lasercut Items:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...