Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Layout by Guest Designer Lynne

Hi! I'm Lynne from Ontario, Canada and I'm so happy to have the chance to share my creations here and to use some of Gina's fabulous chipboard! My first project is a layout, with a photo of my daughter Elizabeth and Lily, the latest stray kitten she brought home to live with us (she has added several beloved furry members to our family this way!)

 
  I wanted a whimsical feel to my page, and the sweet fairies were perfect for that. I used one of my favourite techniques to finish them: painting with acrylic paint followed by stamping and heat embossing. I used a delicate paisley stamp and soft colours, then added micro beads to the wings.
 
 
The flourishes are actually a frame that I divided to better showcase them and the photo; they also set off the pink stencilling. On these I used the same technique but embossed with clear embossing powder so I was just adding texture.

 
    Gina's Designs items used
 
Kaisercraft Enchanted Garden papers
  Versa Mark Ink
  Martha Stewart Ironwork punch
  Lindy's Stamp Gang embossing powder, Golden Angel Wings
  Prima stencil, static
  homemade texture paste
  Recollections lace trim
 
          
 
 
                  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...