Thursday, September 11, 2014

Fall House Shrine Box by Deann and a Layout by Veronica

Hello Friends!  Today we have two amazing projects to share.  First up is Deann with a project celebrating the beginning of the Autumn season.

Its Fall ya-all!!!
I used the House Shrine Box for this project and the awesome Fall Shape Set.
I did lots of layers on this project with the chip board and the Distress ink.

 The Scarecrow is the piece that started this project, I knew that I wanted to make it stand out. I went directly onto the raw chip board with the Distress Ink, Scattered Straw then Rusty Hinge and finished off with Gathered Twig. I used the same colors on the pumpkins with the addition of Forest Moss.   

(((HUGS)))
Deann
Gina's Designs products used:
other products used-
Flowers from craftsupplies1

Next up is Veronica with a gorgeous layout to share.

Hello Everyone! Veronica here once again to share one of my projects using wonderful Lazer cut chipboard pieces from Gina's Designs!
Today I created a lovely Scrapbook page.
I love to layer, and Gina's Designs  gives you so many shapes to choose from!
Here I used a variety of pieces. 
              I love how adding a simple Doily adds a touch of femininity to a layout.


The Skeleton Clock also adds a touch of Nostalgia.


Thank you so much for taking a look. I hope you enjoyed this Layout as much as I enjoyed putting it all together.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...