Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Bright Flowers Layout by Melissa

Hi everyone, Melissa here for Gina's Chipboard Laser Designs.

 A long time ago, my husband gave me these flowers for our anniversary.  I love the colors, especially the delphiniums.

Using one of Gina's cardstock doilies as a stencil, I put texture paste on the page.  I love the intricacy and beauty of the pattern it created.

 I painted in different areas with  watercolors, Twinkle H20's, and watered down silk acrylics, and added some liquid pearls in different places.  I applied rub n buff with my finger and then some pewter mica powder.


Thanks for looking!


Other products used:
Papers by Webster's Pages, Graphic 45, and Prima
Rock Candy Crackle Accents
Silk Acrylics in pink and green
Rub n buff
Dragonfly by Reneabouquet
Windsor and Newton Watercolors

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...