Friday, August 1, 2014

Time Traveler Altered Clipboard by Veronica

Welcome Everyone! Thanks for joining me today in sharing a project I completed for our August month-long cross-promotional with
 Kitty's Scrap Post!
Her digital images are beautiful and are so easy to work with. I chose the Time Traveler Kit to decorate an old clipboard that I found at a yard sale for just 25 cents!

 Gina's Eiffel Tower in the Parisian Shape Set, plus the plane in the High Fliers Shape Set
set the whole "Time Traveler" theme.
With some embellishments, and antique ribbon from my stash you can just image the tales this old collage has to tell from travels past.

Gina's Designs
Parisian Shape Set
High Fliers Shape Set
Cardstock Doily Set Steampunk
Hot Air Balloons Net Style

Kittys Scrap Post
Time Traveler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...