Sunday, August 10, 2014

Shadow Box by Brigitte and Tags by Dianna and Kitty's Scrap Post Cross Promotion!

Hi Crafters!  Today we have two Designers sharing their amazing talent.  First up is Brigitte with a shadowbox she's titled "I Dream Of Paris".  Her project is also part of our August cross promotional with Kitty's Scrap Post.


Hello crafty friends!  I wanted to make a little something with some Parisian elements and I used a lot of fun shapes and techniques to create this small shadowbox from my stash.


Gina's laser cut pieces were the perfect fit and I love altering them!  I also used The French Seamstress digital paper collection from Kitty's Scrap Post to compliment Gina's designs.







Thank you all so much for stopping by :)

xo, Brigitte

Gina's products:


Other products used:

Digital Papers by Kitty's Scrap Post


Next up is Dianna with some really beautiful tags.

Hello all, Dianna here today to share some tags.  First is my chandelier tag.

Gina's Designs Chandelier was used as the center piece for this Tag.  I used gesso on the chip board first, then stamped and used Copics. To get an old effect on the chandelier I used Stickles and dobbed it on with a sponge dobber.  The Julie Nutting Prima Stamp, Mia was stamped on Readers Digest page and colored with Copics. 


The Gina's Designs Scroll was painted the same way as the chandelier, however it was daubed with Tim Holtz - Distress Stickles, and inks. Flowers were made with Spellbinders Majestic Blooms Dies.



 Next up is a birthday tag made using Graphic 45's Botanical Tea Papers. 
I glued the paper on the Tea Cup and Tea pot shapes and then to soften the effect I used gesso then added dimension with Copics.  


Gina's Designs Items Used

For more instructions see Dianna's Crafts Blog

And here is a peek at a video created by our other DT Member Kim, who has more of her Kitty's Scrap Post Project to share!

 
For More Info Please Check Kim's Blog Here
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...