Friday, August 29, 2014

"Oh, the places we've been" Compostion Box by Kim

Hello fellow travelers! Today I would like to share with you my Composition Box I have created.  I chose a travel theme for it, to represent all the places my family has been across the globe.  We all love to travel, and I thought it would be fun to represent that with the box.
I really love that you get extra items with this Composition Box, such as the wooden key, which is below right, and also the great little boxes which you can place momentos or photos in.


Gina's Designs also offers a personalized number to represent what you would like to do with your Composition box. I chose the number 10, as that is the number of my husband and I, our 4 children their spouses and our grandson. I wanted this box to show all the places we have been so far on our travels through life, such as England, Scotland, Paris, Germany, Mexico, Jamaica, Cuba, Vancouver and several other places in the USA and Canada. We are a family who loves to travel and this box is a perfect way to show it off.
I hope you like my project today, and hope you will get out there and see the world!
Thanks for stopping by!

Gina's Designs Items Used



Other Items Used
Bo Bunny Paper
Prima Metal and Wood Embellishments
Other Wood Embellishments and Union Jack Ribbon From My Stash
Tim Holtz Ticket and Crackle Distress Paint
Wild Orchid Craft Flowers
Metal Feet from Butterbeescraps


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...