Saturday, August 30, 2014

Oceans Composition Box

Hello everyone. Shanna here today to share a new product. I altered a Composition Box from the store. This was so much fun to alter. Lately you have been seeing these if you have been stopping by. If not go back through previous post and check out these amazing creations that have been shared.


First I started out by painting all my edges. Then layered everything with paper. I had so much fun altering the chipboard shapes with gesso and Tim Holtz paints.


I am in love with coloring the seahorses. 


I had to add a message in the bottle. Although no message I added a little sand in.


I did also create some sand to add underneath the shells which was a fun mess but seashells have to lay somewhere right! 

Hope you are inspired grab your Composition Box and create.

Items Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...