Friday, August 8, 2014

Mixed Media Canvas by Kim A Gina's Designs and KSP Cross Promo Project

Hi Crafty Friends! I have some fun projects to share with you today. First up is a mixed media canvas I have created featuring our Cross Promotion Partner Kitty's Scrap Post Digital Paper.  I have used the "French Seamstress" paper for this canvas.

I started off by ripping one of the sheets of paper and distressing it for the background. I then layered on some Shimmerz paints and sprays, and some of the Shimmerz Texturez which I added to some of my stencils. I then added some gorgeous laces to complete the background.


Here you can see a close up of the dress form from the Vintage Seamstress Shape Set. I added more of the KSP paper to decorate the dress form, and I also cut out the butterflies from the paper and decorated them. I also used other pieces from the shape set, the Sew sentiment, and some of the buttons as well.
The flourishes are from the feathery flourish shape set and the tulip borders and corners which I added dimensional paint to, then some gold glaze paint, and some patina gilders paste to complete the look.


Finally in these photos above, you can see some of the texture in the background, and some of the pretty flowers and accessories I have added. I hope you like my project for Gina's Designs.

Gina's Designs Items Used on the Canvas
Other Items Used
Lace from MsGardenGrove
Wild Orchid Craft Flowers
Prima Stencils
Crafters Workshop ART IS Stencil
Next up here is my project I did for Kitty's Scrap Post, as I am on both teams I did double duty and created this banner from Gina's and once again added the French Seamstress paper to it. I love the outcome, I am super happy with it!


 
Kitty's Scrap Post Project Banner
Wild Orchid Crafts Flowers
MsGardenGrove Laces
Pink Seam Binding from my Stash

Gina's Designs Items Used on the Banner

















c

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...