Saturday, August 9, 2014

ATC Shrine by Shanna with Gina's Designs and Kitty's Scrap Post

Hello everyone. Shanna here to share a quick and fun ATC Shrine that I made using some digital papers from Kitty's Scrap Post. This month you get to see all the designers using these fabulous papers.

I love these shrines because you can truly do anything with them!


I gave the box a coat of black paint. Then I went over it with gold paint and buffed it off to give it a vintage feel. 


The clock hands got a coat of gesso then some Tattered Angels paints. 


I couldn't help but add a bit of dimension to the cut outs on the inside of the shrine. 


Hope you got a shrine of inspiration and thanks for stopping by today!


Items Used:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...