Friday, July 25, 2014

Ladies Diary Birthday Cards by Kathi and An Altered Letter by Mary

We have our two designers up today,  Kathi and Mary to share with you their creations. First up is Kathi!
Hi everyone, Kathi here, thanks for joining me!  I have two cards to share today, in a design that's elegant yet easy to create.

Card 1




 Card 2








Video of Cards

Supplies used:
Gina's Designs Lasercuts

Graphic 45 - Ladies Diary
Paper Doily
Corrugated circle
WOC flowers
Lace & Trim from Stash
Lindy Stamp Gang Sprays
Distress paint
Rock Candy Glitter
Handmade lace flowers

Thanks again for stopping by, and have a great day!

Now over to Mary who has something fun to share!

You know what today is? Today marks five months til Christmas Eve! Just a friendly reminder to start on all the gifts you were going to make last year but ran out of time!
Today I have another new item in Gina's store, the new "letter your life". With these you get to custom make your word! That's right, crafters. The large letter will be the first letter in the word you ask for. Just think of all of the possibilities!
I guess I had laundry on my mind when I was asked to pick a word since that is what came out of my mouth.
I wanted this to be fun yet simple since it will be hanging on the wall in the basement. 
I covered the "L" with paper and embossed the word laundry.
 It will be mounted on the wall but I still need to paint it (my mom and I have only gotten the walls primed).
I also used the new punchelements 1". These are stackable element sets that you are able to use your 1" punch with! 

Thanks for stopping by the blog today! Have a great one.
 
Gina's Designs Products

Other Products Used
Please visit my blog HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...