Saturday, July 26, 2014

Artist Trading Blocks by Shanna and Brigitte

Hi Everyone!  Today we have two artists on the blog with very different takes on our feature this month, Artist Trading Blocks.  First up we have Shanna

Shanna here today to share my newest creation. I got the idea from using Tim Holtz's monthly tag he creates! I used lots of paints and inks and crackle paint. It was so fun to create. I have a quick tutorial on  my blog on how I altered my chipboard so stop by here to check it out and more up close photos on my  project.





Items used:
Gina's Designs Lasercuts

Next up we have Brigitte.


Hello crafty friends, Brigitte here!  I am excited to share my Artist Trading Blocks (ATB's) with you today from Gina's Designs, featuring the French Seamstress digital papers from the wonderful Luisa at Kitty's Scrap Post.

Please take a look at the photos as I have tried to show as much detail as I could......being the amateur photographer I am LOL!








Thank you and have a wonderful, crafty weekend!  xo, Brigitte

Gina's Designs Products used:





1 comment:

  1. Love seeing these two beautiful versions of the ATBs on the blog today! Two uniquely different styles, both fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...