Sunday, June 22, 2014

A Sparkly Layout by Marfa

Happy Friday everybody, it's Marfa here with a sparkly layout to share.   This is a vintage photo of me on my 15th birthday.  I  am using the Parisian Shape Set and the Banner Border Strip from Gina's Designs.  I especially love the Parisian Shape Set.  It has a lot of lovely chipboard shapes and it was perfect for this layout.  I also used a reflective material to give the mirror a more realistic look.  That was a lot of fun.  I covered the chippies with glitter acrylic paint and with another acrylic paint that has a satin finish.  The awesome, glittery paper is by Robin's Nest.  This layout is me through and through.  Scroll down for a short video and have a great weekend!






Gina's Designs Supplies:

Other Supplies:
Robin's Nest Paper
Flowers from Craftsupplies1
Prima Say It In Pearls
Tim Holtz Mirrored Adhesive-Back Sheets of Reflective Material
Recollections Glitter Shapes


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...