Thursday, May 22, 2014

Vintage Cards by Melissa

Hi everyone! Melissa here with two cards using Gina's Designs Chipboard. 

On the first card,  I used several products on the chipboard butterfly to give it lots of texture and interest including gesso, texture paste, silk acrylics, acrylic paint, lumiers, twinkling H20s,  Vintaj patina paint, stickles, and glass glitter. 

On the card itself I used texture paste and a stencil.  I painted the paper with acrylic paints, art deco pens, and inked at the end with chalk ink.

On the pink card I used liquid pearls over gesso on the chipboard . On the leaves I used gesso, watercolors, twinkling H20s, and chalk ink.  I used a leaf stamp to add detail but wound up making veins on the leaves by scratching the surface with a straight pin while the ink was wet.

Thanks for looking!


Gina's Designs Products used on lavender card:

Gina's Designs Products used on pink card:

Other products used:
Prima Printery paper, and  buttons
Core'dinations paper
Prima flowers
A tiny bit of Tim Holtz and Vintaj
Tsuineko chalk ink
Toho glass beads
Sizzix  big shot 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...