Sunday, May 18, 2014

Steampunk Fun with Jennifer & Cards by Heidi

 
Hello Crafty Friends! Today we are excited to share some more amazing items created by our Guest Designer Jennifer. She has gone Steampunk Mad this time, and we are thrilled to show you her creations. First up is a gorgeous steampunk butterfly necklace!
 

Jennifer relayed this to us.  "I made this Steampunk butterfly and used two gears and watch parts from stash.  I got many compliments on this piece!"
 
Gina's Designs Items Used
 
Next up is her Mardi Gras style mask, it is truly a work of Art!

 
From Jennifer: "For the Steampunk Mardi mask I covered the chipboard mask in embossed leather, then embellished with Gina's chipboard items."
 
Items used from Gina's Designs
 
And last, but not least, here is Jennifer's Steampunk Dressform Cage. This is a New item in our shop, we also have it as a Hot Air Balloon as well. Jennifer has really outdone herself with this piece as the propellers actually work!
 
Gina's Designs Items Used
 
Now over to Heidi who has some lovely little cards to share with us!
Project number one is a card.  My son is a pilot so as soon as I saw this cute litte (masculine) airplane I knew I had to make a card to mail out to him.  So back up a few weeks and he explained what he envisioned a cool card to look like.   So this is my take on our discussion for him.  I painted the little airplane clip white and the rest is clear embossing.
  I thought I needed to start working on graduation cards since this will be a big year for graduates with our friends and family.   So this is the first one I made- kept it simple but fun I think.  The frame is just cut out of red cardstock.  The cap is chipboard that I painted black and then covered with glaze to give it a little sheen: little red stickles on the tassle. 

This graduation set is so perfect this time of year to be making graduation invites and cards- check them out! 

Products

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...