Friday, May 16, 2014

Standing Flip Book by Kim

Happy Friday my friends! Today I have another of Gina's new items in her store, this is the Standing Flip Book!  I really had fun making this and it is so great and will house lots of great photos in all the different sections of the book.
 

Here you can see the front page of the flip book, I used some of the Filigree Frames, in the Heart and on the flip side a square Filigree Frame. On the base I had a ton of fun! I used some of the Antique Bikes, cut out all the spokes and  added extra rings gluing down each layer. This gives quite a depth to the large bike wheel, and you can house another photo in there as well!  I used a piece from the paper line and added some crackle accents to it, but it is super easy to just tuck a photo in that space, another great use for one of the chipboard pieces, converting a bicycle wheel into a frame!

 
This is the back side of the stand, you can see I have added some of the Wrought Iron pieces going around the front and back also I have placed one of the Stackable Labels down and stamped the word "imagination" on it. Some laces and flowers and a Tim Holtz clock face finish this part off.
 
 
Below here are some photos of the pages of the Flip Book. I have used tons of Gina's Chipboard and will note which pieces are on each page for you to see. First you can see the square Filigree Frames there on the left, and one of the Word Frames on the left, along with the Chandelier from the Gothic String Along Set.

Here I have used another Frame Sentiment with Heart String Along, and one of the Intricate Cardstock Doilies and Stackable Labels on the right.
Below here on the left is the word Family from the 10 Words set, with another of the Intricate Doilies, then on the right is the word Cherish from the 10 Words Set and some of the Filmstrip from the Say Cheese Set.

 
Here we have one of the Keys from the Steampunk Set and on the right the word Joy from the 10 Words Set, along with some pieces from the Delicate & Ornament Frames Set.


More of the Delicate Frames on the left and on the right, another Cardstock Doily and some of Gina's Music Symbols Shapes.

 

Finally here is the full view of the back of the Flip Book. I used another of the Cardstock Doilies, then layered on top another of the Stackable Labels. Below that is one of Gina's Wooden Butterfly Charms.

 
I hope you will take a look in the shop for the Flip Book, its a great way to show off your photos. Mine is now ready for me to fill with Family photos, and display on my coffee table!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
 
Gina's Designs Items Used
 
Other Items Used
Kaisercraft True Romance Paper
Wooden Scrabble Tiles from my Stash
Flowers from Craftsupplies1
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Lace from Suhafuah
Lace from Lavish Laces
Metal Corners from Butterbeescraps
Tim Holtz Clock
Dazzlers & Texturez Texture Paste and Paints by Shimmerz
Stampendous Shabby White, and Shabby Blue Embossing Powders
Paint was Custom Blended by myself
Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Crackle Accents by Ranger
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...