Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Fairy Bell Layout by Kathi

Hi, it's Kathi here to share with you a new layout using Fairies.

I started with the Prima paper “Fairy Belle”, and kept the layout simple since the paper was very busy.  I added two medium fairies from Gina’s Designs,  painted the wings gold using Tim Holtz Distress Paints, and painted one fairy light pink laying it on an intricate doily on the upper right of the photo mat.

 On the lower left corner of the photo mat I placed a second intricate doily. The second fairy I painted with gesso and dressed her in ivory lace trim. 

 On the left side I placed Queen Ann’s Lace as a border which I painted with white gesso.


Products used:
Gina's Designs Lasercuts:

Prima Paper - Fairy Belle
Gesso - White
Distress Paint - gold
Lace Trim

Thanks for stopping by today & have fun crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...