Saturday, May 10, 2014

Cards by Shanna and a home decor project by Marfa

Hi everyone, today we have two really gorgeous cards to share, and a bright and cheery wreath that's sure to brighten your day.  First up is Shanna.


Shanna here with two cards to share. I thought the Arched Window would be a great piece for this card. I colored the chipboard using some Prima Chalks and then gave it a coat of glossy accents. 


Here you can see the Fern Fronds with a pastel Prima Chalk.


For my second card I couldn't resist using the Cartographer collection with this fabulous Net Style Hot Air Balloon


I first coated it gesso, then more Prima chalks, followed by Gold Foil Prima Bloom Spray.  I heat set that,  then I used Lindy's Sandra Dee Flat Fabio spray to darken it up.



Thanks so much for stopping by. I  hope you were inspired to create your own creations with some of Gina's Lasercuts. 


Next up is Marfa

Happy Saturday pretty and creative people!  This is Crafting Marfa.  This morning I want to show you my new summer wreath!  I used an old Styrofoam wreath that used to be a Spring wreath but was sort of falling apart.  I covered the wreath with Creative Twist ribbon in beige. Then I sprayed it with ink in green, brown and yellow.  The finishing touch was to cover it with two different fabric ribbons and flowers.  The focal piece is a birdhouse wall hanging from Gina's Designs.  I covered the birdhouse pieces with scrapbook paper and added more of Gina's Designs Flourishes and a butterfly.  

It is a very cheerful, summery wreath and I love it! 





Gina's Designs Supply List

Other Supplies:
Flowers and Butterfly from Craftsupplies1
Ribbon
Styrofoam wreath
Hot glue
Paper glue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...