Sunday, April 6, 2014

Theme Shadowboxes by Gina, Kim and Deann & Clipboard by Heidi

Hello Everyone! Today we would like to share our Themed Shadowboxes by Myself, Kim and Deann.  I have created a Bee Themed Shadowbox and used the chipboard pieces that come with each of the shadowboxes. Remember if you look in the store for the Themed Shadowboxes to check out the second photo in the link so you can see what chipboard accessories come along with each of the different themes.  I created the look of "honey" by using Glossy Accents mixed with a little Butterscotch Alcohol Ink.


The background of my Shadowbox is from our Freebie Friday Set, and you can find the link to that Here.

Gina's Designs Items Used

Other Items Used
Flowers and Lace from my Stash
Glossy Accents
Butterscotch Alcohol Ink

I hope you enjoy taking a look at our Themed Shadowboxes, and will give them a try yourself!
Now over to Kim to share her Shadowbox.

Hello Everyone! I would like to share with you my version of the Themed Shadowboxes. I have chosen to use the Sewing Theme Shadowbox. I am an avid sewer and wanted this to hang above my sewing table. I have done it in soft pinks, blacks and ivory colours to match my room. The Themed Shadowboxes come with their own shape sets, so it makes it convenient to have all your pieces ready when you go to make your shadowbox.


Here is a close up of the Sewing Machine which comes with the Shadowbox set. I have covered it in some lovely Bo Bunny Paper, and embossed the needle and hand crank to give them a metallic look. you can see on top I have added a tiny spool and some vintage lace. Behind the sewing machine is one of Gina's skeleton clocks to finish this section off.

Here you can see a close up inside the box. I have used the scissors and dressform from the shadowbox set, along with some vintage pattern paper in the background, some wood letters and laces from my stash. You can also see some spools from my sewing stash I have used to place a tiny metal sewing machine on and have surrounded the shadowbox with Gina's new button borders, I love these! I have also cut some of the roman numerals from the skeleton clock and embossed them and placed them around the shadowbox as well, I don't waste any of this gorgeous chipboard lol!

And finally, you can see at the top of the shadowbox I have used one of Gina's new Scribbled Line pieces. This one looks like a bow, so I embossed it and had it coming from the needle in the sewing machine, so it looks like thread flowing out from the machine.
I really hope you like all the different styles of shadow boxes Gina, Deann and I have created. There are several styles of these to choose from, so something for everyone, and its so great that you get the shape set with it!
Thanks for stopping by today.

Gina's Designs Products Used

Other Items Used
Stampendous Embossing Powder, Aged Silver, Shabby White, Shabby Pink
Bo Bunny Porcelain Rose Paper
Laces from Lavish Laces and Suhafuaha
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Metal Sewing Machine, wood letters, vintage lace, pattern paper and spools from my stash.


Good morning all :) Deann here.  For my Shadowbox I made the Toddler Boy Theme.

I stained the box with Distress ink , black paint was used on the tracks and train pieces . I added shiny gloss to the tracks. I hand cut the clouds and inked the edges. For the paper I used the Breeze paper from MMI. 
To make the hill for the choo choo to climb ,I scrunched and hot glued Burlap ribbon . The train pieces are glued to long pieces of wire and they were hot glued behind the burlap hill.
Thanks everyone for taking a peak !
(((HUGS)))
Deann
Gina's Designs products used -


Heidi here today, showing off a cute little project from Gina's Designs.  It is kind of fun because it is quite different from most things  It is about 3-4 inches in size and a nice little gift for someone in your office with a special inspiration. The little kit comes with the board, the little tag top and the clip- easy peasy to put together and decorate!  


Gina's Designs Product: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...