Friday, April 25, 2014

Family Photo Cube by Kim

Hi everyone and happy Friday! For me weekends are all about family, so today I would like to share with you my Family Photo Cube I have created featuring photos of my Grandson Brayden.  I used some of the Prima Cartographer paper on this cube, and there are lots of images of hot air balloons on the paper, so it worked out great with Gina's Net Style Hot Air Balloons which I have used on the top of the cube.  I also used some of the Border & Corner Gear Miniatures along the side of the balloon, and a wooden sentiment from my stash that says Our Family.
Above here you can also see the photo on the front and I have used some of the Art Deco Corners, embossed in black, for photo corners. I finished it off with some flowers and a metal zipper.

 Below here you can see some photos of my beautiful Grandson Brayden.  I have placed his photo inside some of the new Word Frames.  The first one says "moment", and on the opposite side of the cube, I have one which says "family". I used another of the Border & Corner Gear Miniatures, a metal arrow and flower in the corner of the frame. I wanted to keep it simple, to make the photo the star of the show.
 

Here is the reverse side of the photo cube. You can see I have used one of the new Photo Reels, embossed it in black, and then used a metal flower on top of it. I then used one of the words from the Word and Phrases set "love", and topped it off with another flower. Below the back of the hot air balloon, I used a metal butterfly and cameo. On the base you can see I placed a vintage doily, some more flowers and some of Gina's Feathery Flourishes to complete the look. 


 Below here is a close up of the Deco corners, they make perfect photo corners for projects, I just love how they turned out and they hold the photo perfectly!
I hope you will try making your own family photo cube, this was a lot of fun to create!
Thanks for stopping by today.

Gina's Designs Products Used

Other Items Used
Prima Cartographer Paper
Metal Cherub, Flower & Butterfly from Craftsupplies1
Wild Orchid Craft Flowers
Stampendous Aged Taupe, Shabby White Embossing Powder
Ranger Fine Black Embossing Powder
Fabscraps Metal Zippers
Wooden Sentiment from my Stash





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...