Saturday, April 12, 2014

A Layout by Shanna and Wall Art by Marfa

Hi everyone!  Today we have two projects to share.  First up is Shanna with a super cute layout featuring several of our chipboard shapes.

Good morning everyone, Shanna here. I have a special layout that I made for Gina's Designs. More importantly I made it for my mom. 

Of course having two grandbabies she had to share the love equally. I made a layout of my daughter for my mom for Mother's Day so it is only fair to equal it out and make her one of Avery. 

I so love the Pink Paislee papers I used and the amazing chipboard pieces that really helped make this layout pop!





Items Used:

Gina's Designs Lasercuts 

Next up is Marfa with one of our new wall art keys.  These keys come in several styles ready for you to alter, or as some of the team members have done, attach to another project.  Either way, these large sized keys are impressive.

Hello chickadees!  Today I want to show you a very unique project that I created for Gina's Designs.  It is a key!  This key opens the door to your imagination!  Only metaphorically speaking, of course...lol  I don't have a ruler right now, but this key seems to be about 10 inches in length, which is a great size for wall art.  I have the Hot Air Balloon Key, but Gina offers more designs that are really pretty.  I also used a few other pieces from Gina's Designs, but you can find all the links at the bottom of this post.  

I used hot glue to put everything together.  There are layers and layers of Lumiere paint and a gold paint pen as well.   I added Liquid Pearls to the balloon for an extra shot of color.  Ever though this is wall art, I'm not going to put it on the wall.  This key is going next to a lamp in my living room.  My living room furniture, although not Steampunk, seems to go very well with this key.  It was easy to put together.  I got to play around with paint and get my finger dirty (always a plus!).  Now I have a very cool, unique ornament for my living room.  So I suggest that you check out the shop, get your own key and open the door to your imagination!






Supplies:



Other Supplies:

Liquid Pearls, Lumiere Paint, Gold Paint Pen, Hot Glue





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...