Saturday, February 1, 2014

Masquerade...Paper Faces On Parade...

Hello, this is Crafting Marfa today. I want to show you this wall hanging that I made using Gina's Designs's Masks Set and the XO XO Wall Hanging Kit.  I covered the background with white gesso.  Then I painted everything with black acrylic paint and covered it all with glaze.  However, for the mask I used Crackle Accents.  The crackle effect on the black paint makes it look like leather.  I love it!  I added a few flowers, some of Gina's Designs Fairies and couple of other things...and I was finished.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE how this wall hanging turned out.  To be honest, though, I don't have it hanging on a wall.  I have it on a shelf, resting against the wall.  I really like how it looks there.  This is a project that can be made by beginners as well as more experienced crafters.  So give it a go!












Gina's Designs Supplies:

Other Supplies:
Crackle Accents
Prima Flowers and Wooden Ticket
Black Acrylic Paint
White Gesso
Glaze
Liquid Pearls
Craft Bird



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...