Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Shabby Chic Vintage Camera Box

Hi Kathi here to share my December DT Project with you. I created a camera box from a few of my favorite things

I first painted the camera with white gesso. then sprayed a lindys stamp gang tan spay to give the box an aged look.. After the box dried I covered the box with a soft pink & ivory paper along with black & ivory to contrast the pink/ivory paper.


In the bottom of the camera I  placed a soft ivory crocheted doily and ivory trim on both sides.




Close up of the front of the lace on the sides of the camera (outside)



top of camera upper right side, I have a filmstrip curled cascading across the camera, I place a beautiful rose & bling under the curl of the filmstrip.  I painted the shutter & the view finder  in ivory paint & placed inside the shutter I placed metal gears. and on top of the view finder I place a large metal film strip box

Top left



Bottom left I created a lace flower & placed two small feathers behind the flower & lace.

 Close up of shutter


Close up of viewfinder


Camera with lid off to view  both the inside of box & lid



End box view


Gina;s supplies used:


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...