Monday, December 16, 2013

Altered Photo Box

Hello gorgeous!  It's Crafting Marfa today, bringing you this altered photo box.  I've had this box sitting around for ages, storing some of my crafts supplies. It looked fine, but it had no pizazz, so I decided to dress it up a little.  Well, a little turned into a lot...lol.

First I wrapped it up in white paper, and then I used a very pretty paper that has gold embossing.  I decided to use several chipboard pieces by Gina's Designs.  Scroll down to the supplies list to see which sets I used.  I painted the chipboard with block printing gold ink.  Then I covered them with Triple Thick glaze, except for the one that I covered with Crackle Accents.  I used Liquid Pearls to accentuate the wings of one of the fairies.  I used a very chunky ribbon that I purchased at a local notions shop.  It is so rich and pretty that I couldn't help myself!  I guess that I was wrong because I love how it looks on this box.  The finishing touches are a flower and a Sparkler and some eyelet lace, all by Webster's Pages.



















:
Chipboard sets by Gina's Designs:
 Fairies
 Clock Hands Shape Set
 Gears Borders and Corners Shape Set


Other Products Used:
Webster's Pages Roses, lace and Sparkler
Paper by The Paper Company
Crackle Accents
Triple Thick Glaze
Liquid Pearls
Fabric Ribbon

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...