Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Birthday Card using Heidi's Stars by Marfa

Hello lovelies, Marfa here!  This week, in the Gina's Designs blog, we are showcasing  one of the newest products that will be hitting the store very soon, Heidi's Stars.  My bf's mom's birthday happens to be on July 4th.  So I decided that these stars are very appropriate for that reason.  Besides, they are so cute!  I used her favorite colors, green and purple.  The card is very simple.  I used acrylic paint and Triple Thick to color and give some shine to the stars, then I layered them.  I used Webster's Pages washi tape for an extra pop of color and to frame the birthday sentiment.  This card is super simple and very easy to make.  But the layered stars give it a real oomph.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...