Monday, July 15, 2013

Bagatelle Boxes by Marfa


Good morning, fabulous people!  
Marfa here!   Today I want to show you a project that I plan to have around for a long, long time to come.  This is a Bagatelle Boxes Starter Kit by Gina's Designs.  If you saw the video that I took of my DT Package, you might remember a bunch of a little boxes that I showed you, with all the measurements, remember?  Well, these are it.  They were super-easy to put together.


I used Gorilla wood glue to glue them.  It was my first time using Gorilla glue, but it won't be the last.  That glue is awesome! I put them together and covered them with white gesso. This is not a decorative tray for me, it is something that I plan handle often.  Therefore, I didn't want to glue anything to it, like flowers, that might come loose after a while.  Instead, I took a Sharpie pen and started doodling all kinds of happy stuff on it.  I colored the doodles with my Copic markers.  It worked perfectly!  Then I filled with them with brads, found items, rhinestones and all those tiny stuff that we crafters use.  But they are also perfect as drawer organizers, office supplies, etc.  I love it!



Supplies Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...