Saturday, July 20, 2013

Altered Box with Mini Camera Display Tray by Dawn


Hello! Dawn Rene here with you today to share a project I made using one of Gina's Designs new mini display trays. I adhered the mini camera display tray to the top of an altered box. I used Graphic45's Steampunk Spells papers which are targeted for Halloween - but also have an industrial, grunge feel. I embellished the altered box with other Gina's Designs chipboard shapes! The chippies and mini display tray are colored with Viva Decor Inka Gold (Hemitate color) and Tim Holtz distressed paints.











Gina's Designs Supplies


Other Supplies
Graphic45 Papers and Stickers
Tim Holtz Distress Paints
Viva Decor Inka Gold - Hemitate
Dylusions Ink Sprays
Chipboard box, wooden balls, brads, flowers, cardstock

2 comments:

  1. I gotta go and look at this "un altered" as I don't even recall it and you did ROCK it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors, and so many chippies! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...