Thursday, March 7, 2013

Create - Dovetail Banner!

Hi everyone today I want to share a chipboard banner entitled "Create"along with the Birds & Flourishes set.  The banner is a piece from Gina's Designs and I painted the banner pieces with CI Paints along with Teresa Collins patterned paper.  Like I have so many times CI Paints match so many paper lines its amazing. I just love how this paint has such an amazing shimmer to it.  You just can't go wrong.











 I made the yellow flower out of some scraps I had left


 I painted the flowers as well with CI Paints and the side flourish is from the Birds & Flourishes set

C-R-E-A-T-E Dovetail Banner   Birds & Flourishes



Supplies Used:
CI Paints
Gina's Designs Lasercut Chipboard
Teresa Collins Patterned Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...